Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

My Vinted Closet

In previous blogs I have talked about how much I love the website Vinted. In the last 5 months I have had many successful swaps. I haven't bought anything yet, as I started using the website to get rid of some clothes.

And now I have finished my Masters (woohoo) I thought this would be a good time to catalouge all of the items. I am also planning on having a big wardrobe clear out, so will be listing more items to sell and swap:  http://www.vinted.co.uk/members/94127-ginashaw


Picture this...I open my wardrobe door all my amazing Vinted finds poor out:


Grey H&M Dress; excellent condition


G21 Midi Dress: Very good condition


F&F Playsuit (one of the best swaps I LOVE this playsuit)


Aztec Print Trousers


River Island Skirt


River Island Skirt (which I like to swish)


ASOS Trousers - still had the label on


Primark Dress (get posey)



Debenhams Designer Dress (I love love this dress) and Shoes (all from one swap)



Boutique (bling) Blouse



Boutique Shirt #2


Newlook Dress


Primark Dress



F&F Skirt


Topshop Dress


Bikini #1


Bikini #2



Primark Handbag 



I can't remember the items I had swapped the above items for. Which is great because it really shows that I didn't need those clothes. I haven't worn all of the above items yet, but I love them all. And feel like I helped to re-home some pre-loved clothes. 

Over the next week I am aiming to update my Vinted profile with more items I am selling and swapping. I will also be writing about my top tips for Vinted and the recent app update (preview; it is great). I am in need to organise my wardrobe for Autumn so plan to started on that as well. 


I hope you've enjoyed browsing through my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment